For those who have been following my blog, I have been raving about
Spring Awakening for a few months now. As of Tuesday night, the touring cast started it's two week run here in Orange County. This afternoon, I was able to see Steffi D (Ilse) and Taylor Trensch (Moritz) perform a number at the local Bloomingdale's. It was such a fun treat to be able to be in the presence of two talented people and listen to their amazing voices. Not only that but it was a great opportunity to get together with the other
Guilty Ones and friends who have been so active in promoting the show. I cannot wait to see it on Saturday!

My friend Michelle and I waiting for the performance to start.
Taylor and Steffi arriving at the scene

I was a little too excited to meet Steffi...

...and even more excited to meet Taylor

Taylor and Steffi with myself, Tony (our college friend) and Marc

Loyal fans of musical theatre-always and forever!
No comments:
Post a Comment