Big group of friends during Christmas banquet-sophomore year of high-school (p.s. Marc and I are on the bottom left)
Freshman year in high-school with girlfriends-3 of us our married now!My mom had me scan some old pictures of my grandparents this weekend. I was on the scanner for a good two hours. In fact, I even scanned some of my pictures for old time's sake. I couldn't help but laugh as I came across my high-school photos! 1998-2002...the days of film, seem so long ago. Since then, I've probably owned over 6 digital cameras and have gained the infamous "freshman 15" twice! Why does getting old have to slow down your metabolism? Oh well, I plan to put these pictures up in the hall closet where I keep my running shoes. They can serve as motivation to spend extra hours at the gym.
I have tomorrow off for Veteran's Day! I can hardly wait!
1 comment:
Hey love!
Enjoy your day off! You deserve it!
I left you a little award on my blog, so I hope you can check it out =) hope you're having a great day!
xoxo
Post a Comment