For those of you living in Southern California, you are probably familiar with the infamous Kogi Taco Truck. It is a truck that serves Korean BBQ Beef tacos. The only way to find out where it's going to be on a certain night is to follow it on Twitter. Marc and I have somewhat given up meat/poultry over the summer so such a phenomenon didn't really excite us. Not to mention, we had it once and the food was pretty average.
I just found out that there is something called The Grilled Cheese Truck roaming the streets of LA. Being the cheese-a-holic or better yet, cheese connoisseur, that I am, I can't but feel overjoyed!! Gruyere, american, cheddar, mozzarella.....yum! I know a few other fellow cheese lovers who would be just as excited as I am. I'm gonna call them up right now to alert them of this breaking news. What a novel idea! Why didn't I think of that?! ^_^

No comments:
Post a Comment