Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Checking into blog-land on a hump day

I just LOVE 4 day weekends, don't you? I was fortunate enough to spend mine with dear friends and family in the good ole Inland Empire. If you don't know where that it is, don't worry about it. One of my good friends, Audrey got married and it was such a joyous occasion to see her and Doug be joined in holy matrimony. Audrey and I have been friends since were were babies. We became school-mates and at one point, room mates/sisters. My family took to the Philippines for two years while I was finishing high-school and during that time, I stayed with Audrey and her family. This weekend, I'll be flying back home; this time for my two sisters' high-school graduations. 'Til then, here are a few photos from the beautiful wedding.
Jane, Ella and I reunited!
Sometime ago, we used be mistaken for twins.
Our table with the lovely couple (minus Ella & Shelby who had already bailed out by then. :P )
Mr. & Mrs. Batte!
The vows.
The flower girl belted out a big "yikes" as she walked out and realized how many people were staring at her.
Cute lil Bible bearer.
Kevin (Audrey's younger brother) and Grandma Chen.




No comments: