Thursday, June 17, 2010

'Tis the season for graduations

Last weekend, another graduation was celebrated as dear Missy walked across the stage with a big smile on her face and diploma in hand. It was such an exciting time to see the joy on the graduates' faces. Not to mention, it was great getting together with family and friends. Getting a Master's degree is hard work but it sure results in a great pay-off!
On the podium on the right (stage left) stood a woman who read off names at the speed of light-I'm not even joking! It was the shortest roll-call I've ever heard in my life!
Only a nerd that worked at a printing place would be able to eye these two 'print jobs' and say "expensive." Santa Clara can afford #110 lb colored stock with a raised logo 4-color program and 2-color glossy tickets. Shall I give you a quote for that?
Mandi (another grad), Missy, and I. Congratulations on reaching another milestone, ladies! I'm so excited for each of you and can't wait to see what exciting things you'll encounter next. You gals make me proud to be part of a family of smarties! :)
I can't tell if she's all smiles because of graduation or because of the delectable guava cake in front of her. : )


....and that was just the beginning of the weekend. Stay tuned for more weekend updates, even though another weekend is not too far away!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol!!! i look at programs, tickets, flyers, etc and think the same thing! we ARE still twins! :)