I'm trying my hardest not to populate our tiny apartment with stuff. Sadly, shopping is temporarily on hold. In the last few months, I've been trying to get rid of old clothes, papers, etc that are no longer being used or needed. Thankfully, Christmas brought us more greens and gift cards than actual goods so not much was added to our pile. So, why am I doing all this? Come March, our 13-month lease on the apartment ends. Wow! I can't believe we've lived here for awhile now. Marc is adamant that we move as we've had way too many issues with our place. More specifically, our disrespectful neighbors who keep us up throughout the night, the owl that won't shut up, the single-pane windows that beats heater 1000 times and many others that I won't bother to mention. Where we'll be moving to is still unknown but regardless, we still have to pack everything in boxes, stick them in a moving truck and head somewhere. We could be moving 4, 40, or 400 miles away. 'Til the verdict is revealed, I will keep on packing as I know that March will be here before I know it. This is both exciting and frustrating but I know that it will all work out somehow. I'll post updates because you never know, I could be your next door neighbor in the near future!
Friday, January 8, 2010
I'm trying my hardest not to populate our tiny apartment with stuff. Sadly, shopping is temporarily on hold. In the last few months, I've been trying to get rid of old clothes, papers, etc that are no longer being used or needed. Thankfully, Christmas brought us more greens and gift cards than actual goods so not much was added to our pile. So, why am I doing all this? Come March, our 13-month lease on the apartment ends. Wow! I can't believe we've lived here for awhile now. Marc is adamant that we move as we've had way too many issues with our place. More specifically, our disrespectful neighbors who keep us up throughout the night, the owl that won't shut up, the single-pane windows that beats heater 1000 times and many others that I won't bother to mention. Where we'll be moving to is still unknown but regardless, we still have to pack everything in boxes, stick them in a moving truck and head somewhere. We could be moving 4, 40, or 400 miles away. 'Til the verdict is revealed, I will keep on packing as I know that March will be here before I know it. This is both exciting and frustrating but I know that it will all work out somehow. I'll post updates because you never know, I could be your next door neighbor in the near future!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Soon we will be in the same boat =)
Post a Comment