Last night, I attended the Guilty Ones kick-off party at the Orange County Performing Arts Center (OCPAC). I had such a great time meeting all the other fans of Spring Awakening, who were just as crazy (if not, crazier) musical-theater-going people as I. Together, we ate, played games and socialized. One of the guys there had seen the musical 7 times as he has been following the tour here on the West Coast. That's dedication and not to mention, a lot of hard-earned cash! I'm beyond excited to see this show and I'm 210 points away from scoring stage seats. Almost there! During the event, Spamalot had just rolled in and started to take over the stage. For me, seeing that show once is enough. However, I did find out Rent is coming in 2 weeks, with the original cast. Who wants to be my date as I watch this for the 3rd time? : ) I <3 Broadway Musicals!
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Are you a Guilty One?
Last night, I attended the Guilty Ones kick-off party at the Orange County Performing Arts Center (OCPAC). I had such a great time meeting all the other fans of Spring Awakening, who were just as crazy (if not, crazier) musical-theater-going people as I. Together, we ate, played games and socialized. One of the guys there had seen the musical 7 times as he has been following the tour here on the West Coast. That's dedication and not to mention, a lot of hard-earned cash! I'm beyond excited to see this show and I'm 210 points away from scoring stage seats. Almost there! During the event, Spamalot had just rolled in and started to take over the stage. For me, seeing that show once is enough. However, I did find out Rent is coming in 2 weeks, with the original cast. Who wants to be my date as I watch this for the 3rd time? : ) I <3 Broadway Musicals!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment