Being part of drama productions in junior high heightened my interest even more. I even had the western accent perfected for a dinner theatre production we did. In college, I took a Theatre Arts class that had me going to numerous plays and musicals. For that class, we had to write reviews and that's when I really fell in love with performing arts. There's just something about musicals that allow me to get lost with the story and I come out feeling totally refreshed. Not to mention, they usually have some pretty admirable and talented performers.
Having gone to most off-Broadway productions that come to LA or Orange County, I couldn't help but squeal with excitement when I heard that Spring Awakening was coming to town. I immediately signed up to be a Guilty One to promote the show in hopes of scoring some on-stage seats. Wish me luck! If you want to see the show, let me know and we'll all go together! If you sign up to be a Guilty One, please feel free to put my name on the referral line. Thanks!

Coming to Orange County Performing Arts Center
November 17-29, 2009
Limited Engagement
Buy your tickets here.

No comments:
Post a Comment