Monday, August 17, 2009

Hobby-esque Findings

Just ordered one of these on Amazon last week. I couldn't resist the vintage pink & gray one for only $15.
Thanks to Polapremium, Polaroid film still exists.

I feel that this awesome keyboard will help me navigate Photoshop with more ease. I've only found one place that sells this so far: http://photojojo.com/
Do you know of any others? I will hold off on this for awhile.


I definitely want a full-size sewing machine one day but these are just so adorable; esp. for little crafty projects. Needless to say, I do not know how to sew but I plan to take it up in the near future. Tempting but maybe not now.

3 comments:

iva yaneva said...

oh, I want to get a Polaroid camera so bad :)

lolly-jolly said...

oooh that sewing machine is so sweet.love it

Melissa said...

I love your new blog :) Remember how we talked about lusting over buying new things because of blogs? This post did it for me hahah...